This license applies to all digitally downloadable products ("Template Files") purchased from Medium Rare through any of our online stores (including at mediumrare.gumroad.com and mediumrare.lemonsqueezy.com). Template Files take the form of prepared design files formatted as Framer Templates and Figma Files.
- The “Template File” is the original item prepared by Medium Rare, purchased from one of our stores.
- The Single-Use License gives you, the purchaser, the ability to use the Template File on an ongoing, non-exclusive basis.
- You're allowed to use the Template File to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product can be distributed for free.
- The “End Product” is the final customized version/implementation of the Template File that you will use or sell to a client.
In other words ...
You can use a Template File for only one person/business/project. If you want to use the purchased Template File for a different client or project, then you'll have to buy another license (by buying the Template File again). You can customize the Template File to any degree (adding, altering, or removing text, images, graphics, layout, design, etc.) to fit your project's needs.
What you can do with it
- You can create one End Product for a client, and after you’re done, you can transfer it over to the client for any fee.
- You can modify the Template File and manipulate it. The resulting works are subject to this license. This means no matter how much you modified a Template File that was based on the originally purchased Template File, the resulting work is still subject to this license.
- You can download the Template File and host it on a different server without attributing back to Medium Rare. The Single-Use License applies to the Template File regardless of where it is hosted.
In other words ...
You can do anything to one of our products and use it for one project or sell it to one person/business. You can also purchase a new license if you want to use a newly purchased or customized Template File for another person/business/project.
What you can't do with it
- You can’t sell the Template File or a modified version of the Template File to more than one client. Your client can't resell the End Product.
- You can't incorporate the Template File in a work created for redistribution or resale by you or your client. You can’t re-distribute for free or resell the Template File as-is or after modifications.
- You can’t extract a single component out of a Template File and use it outside the scope of the End Product.
- The client or end user of the End Product can't extract a single component out of a Template File and use it outside the scope of the End Product.
In other words ...
The template as a whole and the things inside of it cannot be resold or given out for free. If you buy a template, modify its contents and then sell it to a person/business, that person/business can't sell it or give it away.
- Medium Rare, as the creator of the Template File retains ownership of the Template File but grants you the license on the the terms above. This license is between the Medium Rare and you. Payment facilitator companies Gumroad Inc., Lemon Squeezy LLC or Webflow Inc are not a party to this license and are not the party giving you the license.
- If a breach in this license is discovered, Medium Rare may take legal action.
- For some Template Files, a component of the Item will be sourced by Medium Rare from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by Medium Rare in the Item’s description page. The other license will only apply to that component and will apply instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Template File.
- Payment processing and transaction facilitation is handled by our partners (“Partners”) including, but not limited to Gumroad, Inc. (https://gumroad.com) and Lemon Squeezy LLC (https://lemonsqueezy.com). When you purchase a Template File using the services of one of our partners you agree to be bound by the Medium Rare Terms of Service and all terms laid out in this document.
- Medium Rare gives no assurance that a particular template (free or paid) will remain available for additional purchases or downloads.
- Templates in the Markeplace may be deleted or edited by the original designer or by Medium Rare at any time.
- Limited technical support may be provided to a purchaser of the Template File at Medium Rare’s discretion. Proof of Purchase is required to validate a purchaser’s entitlement to technical support.
- Template Files may be "updated" by Medium Rare to reflect new updates to the Template File’s design or functionality. You, the purchaser, can re-download the updated Template File as many times as you'd like — as long as it's being used for one End Product (see Single-Use License above).
- Technical support for a Figma File cannot be provided by Medium Rare.
- Templates that contain graphics of real products, trademarks, or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. These graphics are licensed on the basis of editorial use only inside the Template File. After purchasing a Template File, it is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these graphics requires a clearance and if it does, you must obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
- Medium Rare, as the creator of the Template File retains ownership of the Template File but grants you the license on the license terms (Single-Use License). This license is between the Medium Rare and you. Webflow Inc is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
Refunds and Change of Mind
- Due to the digital nature of our products, Medium Rare does not offer refunds as a matter of course.
- Medium Rare may, at it’s own discretion offer a refund at its discretion, assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Limitation of Liability
THE TEMPLATE FILE AND ALL MEDIUM RARE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (MEDIUM RARE IP) ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTION, VIRUSES OR OTHER DEFECT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST US FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE TEMPLATE FILE OR ANY MEDIUM RARE IP IS TO STOP USING THE PRODUCT, SERVICE OR ANY SUCH MEDIUM RARE IP. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR THE MEDIUM RARE IP, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE OR OUR AFFILIATES ARE ADVISED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MEDIUM RARE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF MEDIUM RARE IP; (II)PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE TEMPLATE FILE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION, STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, LOSSES, DAMAGE OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS BY YOU, BY YOUR END USERS, OR BY MEDIUM RARE ON YOUR BEHALF; (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM ANY MEDIUM RARE SERVICE; (VI) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MEDIUM RARE IP OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY MEDIUM RARE IP POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE TEMPLATE FILE; AND/OR (VIII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL MEDIUM RARE, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR COSTS RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING $100.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF MEDIUM RARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE SUCCESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
By purchasing, downloading, opening or otherwise using a Medium Rare Template File, whether purchased from our shop, purchased via one of our Partners or acquired anywhere else it is offered, you agree to these terms and to Medium Rare’s Terms of Service which can be found at https://mediumrare.shop/terms