Delightfully friendly and colorful, Rover has fresh, fun looks and a carefree attitude. Making a clean break from mundane template styles of the past, Rover embraces current typeface and color trends to convey a comforting sense of familiarity with tinge of nostalgia. Aimed at a new breed of direct-to-consumer retail outfits and appealing to an audience seeking a lifestyle change, Rover is the perfect Webflow template to give your brand that endless summer vibe.
Rover is perfect for...
- Online Services and consumer-facing SaaS or apps.
- Food and beverage startups (eg. Non-alcoholic beer and wine, healthy drinks and snackfoods).
- Tourism and Micromobility (eg. eBike or scooter hire, tour bookings).
- Direct to Consumer brands (eg. Supplements, CBD Oil, clean beauty, cosmetics).
- Health and wellness startups (eg. Fitness and social groups, sustainable living).
Let us know how you used Rover!
- Site-wide dismissible Notification Bar in Navigation element
- Symbols used for commonly copied elements such as Navigation and Footers
- Rover’s style guide makes it easy to effect site-wide style changes
- Email Subscription, Contact and Job application forms
77 Reusable Sections
- 12 x Hero sections
- 8 x Quote sections
- 5 x Metrics sections
- 5 x Video sections
- 30 x Multipurpose sections
- 3 x Tabs and Accordion sections
- 5 x Forms sections
- 6 x Blog sections
- 3 x Pricing sections
26 Unique Page Layouts
- 9 x Landing pages
- 3 x About Company pages
- 3 x Pricing pages
- Demo Request Form page
- Blog listing (CMS)
- Blog Article (CMS)
- Case Study listing(CMS)
- Case Study layout (CMS)
- Careers page (CMS)
- Job Opportunity layout (CMS)
- 2x Sign Up pages
- Log In page
- Forgot Password page
- Custom 404 (Page Not Found)
- Search results design
- Password Protected Page design
- Terms and Conditions / Legal disclaimer layout
- Figma design file provided upon request.
- A portion of photography was sourced from Pexels and falls under the Pexels License.
- Iconography was sourced from Icons8 and all are free to use with an attribution link such as this.
- Both fonts Fraunces and Plusjakarta Sans fall under the OFL License.